Sunday, June 15, 2008

Over halfway there!

I can't believe that I'm 21 weeks pregnant today. Time really is flying by! Here is a picture from tonight compared side-by-side with the picture from 2 weeks ago. Am I much bigger?


Week 19 aaaaaaaaaaaaa Week 21

I feel HUGE! Also, are you diggin' the new maternity jeans? I could show you how they really fit, but it's a little embarrassing. I have the beige stretchy part folded down several times. It actually goes all the way up my belly right below my boobs! Hot, right?!? :-)

I guess I haven't been posting lately for two reasons: 1) I am so busy with all the changes going on with the house and the end of the school year! We've been de-cluttering, organizing, and cleaning like crazy. 2) I've been feeling really well lately. I had horrible, horrible issues with allergies, but that's over now and I'm feeling great! I think I already sort of have the pregnant lady waddle (even though I'm not really big enough to "waddle", per se).

I'm so excited that school is over, but I do have to go back tomorrow to finish updating cumulative files. I decided to teach half of summer school for a little extra money (I'm thinking I can maybe buy the glider I want if I can convince Chris), but that won't start until mid-July. No, Tor, it won't interfere with the beach! :-) I will teach July 9-10, then July 21-31. It's cool because it's only 4 hours a day, 4 days a week. It should be pretty fun--kids generally enjoy summer school.

I'm sure I will be updating more frequently now that school is out. I'm a little worried about getting bored, but I figure I can catch up on my blogging and online pregnancy discussion boards. I got out of the computer habit when we had the hardwood floors refinished and we stayed with friends, but I know I'll become an addict once again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I personally request a picture with the full-on elastic all the way up. I can't even imagine. Did you go maternity shopping in Target yet? Seriously! The shirts are great!

Amanda said...

Ugh! It's so...unattractive! :) I went to Target, and ours doesn't have a very good selection. I bought most of my stuff at Motherhood Maternity. I also bought a big-belly swimsuit at a cool little boutique called Hip to be Round yesterday...I'm all set for the beach!