Monday, June 2, 2008

Week 19

Here I am in all my pregnant glory!!! :-) I actually think I look a little smaller than last week, but maybe it's the pants. Or maybe I was bloated last week...who knows!


Week 19

I think I started having Braxton-Hicks contractions yesterday. I got some pretty bad cramps in my lower uterine area, and they got more severe this afternoon (I actually left work a little early). I called my midwife's office, and she suggested resting, taking Tylenol, and applying a warm compress. That seemed to help, but I still get a little stabbing pain every once in a while. They said there was no need to worry unless I started bleeding, and I definitely don't have any of that! I think I just overworked myself this weekend with trying to get the house ready for sale. I lifted WAY too much stuff and probably got a little dehydrated. I promise to be better in the future! ;) I should also add that Freedlet is still moving around quite a bit, and I even saw him/her move my belly from the outside tonight! Weird!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! Victoria has been keeping us updated about your pregnancy, so I thought I'd check out your blog. Let me first say that you look just wonderful! I am so happy for you and Chris. I know your due date is near the wedding, so I don't know if we will see you pre-Freedlet. If not, I hope you are happy and successful in your delivery! We can't wait to hear of you will be having a boy or girl...any secret wishes? Say hello to Chris for me. And again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Katherine