Thursday, June 19, 2008
Less than 24 hours away...
Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the big day when we (hopefully) find out if this little kickboxer is a boy or a girl! He/she has really been going crazy in there today, and I've even seen movement through my shirt! Maybe he/she is as excited as we are and is looking forward to the big day! :) Then again, maybe it was all the sugar in the three root beers I drank today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*SQUEAL!* I'm SO excited to know if I'm gonna have a new munchkin niece or nephew! I can finally stop asking Chris if he knows yet. I think he's grown tired of saying, "no, not til Friday"
And those little booties you found are super cute. But all baby things are really unacceptably cute, aren't they? I stop in every baby store now and just ooh and ahh.
Post a Comment