Friday, June 27, 2008

Out of town

I'm out of town visiting my family right now, but I wanted to give a quick update. Here goes:

1) Leg cramps SUCK. I woke up with charlie horses in both my legs, and they've been sore for two days now (despite stretching, yoga, and hot showers).

2) Ella likes to kick her daddy! Whenever he puts his head on my belly and talks, she kicks his head :) This morning I was snuggled up next to him and she kicked his butt. It's cute! She's actually been going crazy today with movement. I think she bruised my uterus!

3) I'm eating A LOT. I ate four stuffed squash/zucchini tonight for supper, and I could easily eat more. I think Ella is going through a growth spurt, because my belly is growing EVERY DAY. You will be surprised when you see this Sunday's pictures!

4) I am obviously growing a lot because I got my first random stranger pregnancy comment. The cashier at the grocery store said, "You look like you'll be having a little one soon!" Cool!

That's it for now. I'll update on Sunday with pictures when we return.

No comments: