Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Awake again...

I wish I could sleep, but I just...can't. It's about 5:30, and I've been up for about 2 1/2 hours now. I've looked at all my regular sites and can't think of anything else to do now. I can't breathe (congested), and I keep coughing (which wakes Suki up). Now that I'm awake, I'm REALLY awake. Work should be fun!

In other news, this looks like a cool event. Too bad I'm not a stay-at-home mom yet...I would totally drive to DC for it! I do think that many vaccines are important, but I really don't like the way they are manufactured and administered. Chris and I are still thinking about how to handle vaccininations once little Freedlet is born...I hope more options are available soon!

2 comments:

this is it said...

We want more posts! Sorry I haven't commented, I'm here, checking seriously like every hour for new ones. You are in my bookmarks right next to Perez Hilton and IMDB....what an honor!
Your biggest blog fan,
Tor :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tori, I am sorry that I have not left to many comments but I do check all the time and I also love the pictures.
Love
Mom