
Week 17 aaaaaaaaaaa Week 18
As you can see, I am getting rather massive! :) I've had quite a few people tell me lately that I am looking "really pregnant." I'm not sure whether to be happy about that or not! I'm so excited that you can see that the baby and my uterus are growing just fine, but it's a little depressing to see my waistline grow day by day.
We have our anatomical ultrasound scheduled for June 20, and we should find out the sex then (as long as Freedlet cooperates!). I am actually going to call tomorrow to see if we can get it moved up just a bit so I can tell my kiddos at school! They are so excited!
We have our anatomical ultrasound scheduled for June 20, and we should find out the sex then (as long as Freedlet cooperates!). I am actually going to call tomorrow to see if we can get it moved up just a bit so I can tell my kiddos at school! They are so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment