My legs are FINALLY starting to feel normal again! I was so sore on Wednesday and Thursday that it was affecting my walking. Chris really made fun of me and kept calling me an old woman. I seriously looked like it, too--I was hunched over and walked very, very slowly.
We went shopping at Lowe's today and bought crown molding and chair rail for the nursery! Chris is going to get started on it tomorrow evening, but it will probably take a couple of weekends to complete. Especially since neither of us have any experience putting up molding...
I also think I'm going to start shopping for a few maternity clothes. My normal clothes sort of fit, but they are really not that comfortable. My jeans still work just fine because I always buy them bigger than necessary, but my work pants are unbearable! I'm thinking of just buying 2 pairs of pants--one black and one khaki so that I can wear most of the shirts in my closet. I could also do with buying a couple of shirts...in case you haven't noticed in the pictures, my bewbies are getting HUGE! My shirts that were already a tad low-cut are now downright inappropriate! And my conservative shirts are looking a little provocative as well. I definitely do NOT want to spend much money on maternity clothing, but I think I need a few basics.
I also think I need more sleep...Suki has been waking us up early, peeing on the floor regularly, and being generally annoying. She's really cutting into my sleep time, and it's driving me crazy! Anyone want a dog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment