I'm so anxious lately about all the changes that I sometimes find it difficult to sleep. Tonight is one of those nights! I thought I would let you guys know that I've started a very basic registry on Amazon.com--click here. There's not a lot on there yet, but expect it to expand soon! I'm sure it will get HUGE after the ultrasound and my first week off school :) There are a few different types of wraps/slings that I am interested in, and Amazon is NOT the best place to find them. I put them on the wishlist, though, so you would be able to search for them online. Most of them have independent websites that you can order from. My favorites are the Moby wrap, the Mei Tai, and the Gypsy Mama Bali Baby Breeze. There are also other items on there that are just guidelines--like the kimono onesies. They are SO expensive on Amazon, but I bet you can find them at places like Babies R Us much cheaper. Also--I realize I've only put expensive things on here so far...I promise I'll register for the small stuff later at Babies R Us. Just FYI! :)
I'll try to sleep now, but I doubt it will happen~good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment