Why, oh why, am I so tired? I've been sleeping rather well lately, but my day goes something like this: wake up, check my discussion boards online, eat breakfast, feel extremely sleepy, get unmotivated to do anything, spend the entire day watching TV or online, still sleepy at bedtime even though I've done nothing...repeat!
I have this lovely schedule that I made for cleaning the house, but I'm already behind this week. I need to get off my butt and do something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Relax. After Ella's born your schedule will go something like this. Wake up every two to four hours. Change & feed Ella 15 min on each side (if she is willing to latch on easily and stay awake long enough to be actively sucking). Sleep another hour or two. Wake up, change & feed Ella. Repeat five more times. Eat, change & feed Ella. Spend a couple hours with Chris. Change & fed Ella. Shower while sleeping. Change & feed Ella. See, all that cleaning will still be waiting for you when Ella's about six months old. Old enough to amuse herself with her toes so you have time to clean:)
Love ya!
Post a Comment