Thursday, October 9, 2008
Is she coming soon?
Since the midwife suggested we try to get Ella out as soon as possible, I scheduled an acupuncture "induction" for next Wednesday, the 15th. Remee, the acupuncturist, told me I needed to bring someone with me to drive, "just in case"!!! Now, I'm not getting my hopes up that it will even work the first time--acupuncture is most effective when used within one week of the due date--but her insistence that I bring someone along to drive has made me quite anxious! I've been reading studies on acupuncture induction, and it really is quite effective. Cross your fingers that it works and we're holding a little one before our next midwife appointment (next Friday, the 17th)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yikes!! I'm very excited and scared for you. I need to get your changing table pad ready. Please call me.
The 15th is a good day! I have a thing for odd numbers and right smack in the middle of the month is perfect. Good luck.
Post a Comment