I can't believe I haven't even looked at this blog in a couple of weeks. I've been busy at home trying to get things ready for Ella (and for us!), and I feel like I've been driving nonstop. I know things will slow down soon, but it seems like time is flying by at an astonishing pace! I almost had a heart attack when I looked at the ticker and realized it says I only have 8 weeks and 3 days until my EDD. That's less than two months! Ack!
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures I took today. I guess I'm going to have to do these myself since Chris doesn't seem interested anymore. I used the tripod, so hopefully they're okay! Ignore the drastic difference in skin color between my tummy and my arms/face...my tummy has OBVIOUSLY not seen sun in a long time!
Ella is BIG now! I can feel her head moving around in my pelvis, and her movements are slowing down. Now they're bigger movements (and weirder feeling!), but they aren't coming constantly like they were.
I think I need to get on the elliptical more...there's extra weight there that definitely isn't Ella...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you look absolutely beautiful.Things will all come together before you know it.Ella will be here and life will be wonderful.There is nothing more precious or rewarding than a family.
Love you all
Mom
hey sissy I think you look beautiful also!! I can't wait to see her soon!!! Love you
Post a Comment