I have officially spent hours getting this blog up to date with pictures, so here's a video that's really, truly from today! I read in one of Chris' daddy books that babies tend to like the tempo of reggae music, so I tuned into "The Joint" (lol) station on XM radio. She loves to dance! We got into this video a little late, so you miss the shrieking and huge smiles she was giving a little earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Soooooooooo!!!! cute
MoM
I haven't checked this website since Ella was born. I feel incredibly overwhelmed by all the amazing cuteness that is happening here. Keep the music videos coming, please.
This space is a pick me upper--I access it during my school day.
Ella is CUTENESS itself; just looking at her makes everything all right!
Crazy Over Ella Granny
Keep the videos coming! Granny and Dash just can't enough of this baby!
Post a Comment