
I got 2 of each pink, blue, yellow, and green. I also bought microfiber inserts to make them more absorbent. I also bought cute girly inserts from a WAHM (Work-at-Home-Mom) on eBay, and two more cutesy diapers from WAHMs on eBay. I am also buying some very basic cloth diapers that will require covers to keep them from leaking. I also bought a used Baby Bjorn from a local person off CraigsList. I think that's it for the moment, but there's so much more I want!
I added a registry/wish list section to the left of these entries that I will try to keep up to date. I know that I don't want to be too materialistic with Ella, mostly because I don't want a bunch of stuff junking up the house! I think the whole "15 weeks and 4 days Left" thing is starting to make me anxious, though. I feel like I need to get things ready, but I can't do that right now since we haven't moved. So...instead of cleaning, organizing, painting, and assembling, I'm buying! Please stop me before I exhaust our checking account! :)
I added a registry/wish list section to the left of these entries that I will try to keep up to date. I know that I don't want to be too materialistic with Ella, mostly because I don't want a bunch of stuff junking up the house! I think the whole "15 weeks and 4 days Left" thing is starting to make me anxious, though. I feel like I need to get things ready, but I can't do that right now since we haven't moved. So...instead of cleaning, organizing, painting, and assembling, I'm buying! Please stop me before I exhaust our checking account! :)

1 comment:
I will have to show this picture to Nick. He's been asking me countless times to explain to him how cloth diapers work. Get ready for a Q&A at the beach b/c apparently he's really interested.
Post a Comment