
Week 26 aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Week 23
As you can see, I've done quite a bit of growing in the past three weeks! I am also convinced that she will become a Kung Fu master since she does nothing but kick the crap out of me ALL the time! My belly button is slowly disappearing, and I can feel a little knot on the top edge. I think it's going to pop out eventually, but it might still be a while. It's weird!
I'm incredibly anxious about all the changes that are about to take place. Here's our schedule for the week:
Monday: Walk-through on new house
Tuesday: Close on new house
Wednesday: Carpet cleaning and PODS delivery at new house
Thursday: Dinner with friends (no house stuff!)
Friday: MOVE!
I don't think I could have been teaching summer school at a worse time! I am trying to figure out storage solutions since we won't have an attic or a basement OR a shed, and I'm getting very frustrated! I also want to make sure that the house is very well organized (not to mention upacked) BEFORE Ella is born so that I am not frustrated and looking for hidden things while trying to deal with a crying newborn. Anybody up for helping me unpack and organize? :)
I'm incredibly anxious about all the changes that are about to take place. Here's our schedule for the week:
Monday: Walk-through on new house
Tuesday: Close on new house
Wednesday: Carpet cleaning and PODS delivery at new house
Thursday: Dinner with friends (no house stuff!)
Friday: MOVE!
I don't think I could have been teaching summer school at a worse time! I am trying to figure out storage solutions since we won't have an attic or a basement OR a shed, and I'm getting very frustrated! I also want to make sure that the house is very well organized (not to mention upacked) BEFORE Ella is born so that I am not frustrated and looking for hidden things while trying to deal with a crying newborn. Anybody up for helping me unpack and organize? :)

2 comments:
I can always help, just give me a shout out and i'll organize and help in any way!!
You are so beautiful! Ella is very lucky to have such a healthy and happy mom.
Post a Comment