Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Official Post

So...I'm very tired and need to sleep so I can function at work tomorrow, but I thought some of you might like to see some pictures. I will try to stay more up-to-date and take weekly pictures, but the first two are about 8 weeks apart!


6 Weeks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa14 Weeks

I don't think you can see a HUGE difference, but my belly certainly is growing. I've gained a total of about 4 pounds; not enough to look pregnant, but just enough to look pudgy :) I really must find a more flattering way to hold my arms.

I'm feeling much better, by the way, pregnancy-wise. I think most of my morning sickness has gone away (knock on wood). However, I am having allergy problems that I NEVER had prior to being pregnant.

I think that's about it for now. I'll try to update again as soon as possible (if there's anything interesting to report). Be sure to leave me comments!

No comments: